tisdag 13 november 2012

Uneventful but lovely weekend, 9-11 November 2012.

On Friday I was feeling much, much
better than I had in three weeks time,
so I ventured out on a very slow walk
in Hagaparken, soaking up the sunshine
and starting to feel somewhat like a
normal human being again. Afterwards,
I stepped into the beauty parlor next
door and treated myself to a spontaneous
facial. It was heavenly! On Saturday all me
and my family did was to get some much
needed groceries and then took it easy
on the couch the rest of the day...

On Sunday, my neighbour Marie invited me and Oliver over to
make some ginger bread with Oli and Adrian. It was so nice to
just take the stairs down and hang out for a while. Uncomplicated
and easy fun. It was also nice to hear about Marie's bachelorette
party that I missed due to pelvic girdle pain earlier in October. I am
so looking forward to their wedding this Saturday! Though I need
to make an inventory of my closet, I don't have much in elephant size
that is chic enough for a wedding...

The boys, eating and playing with their favourite toys..

Sunday night, totally wiped out! Notice my "maternity glow"?
 Due to severely dry skin I smeared my face in the only thing
 that helps; Eight Hour Cream... It's a classic that I almost always
carry with me wherever I go. 

Inga kommentarer: