onsdag 10 april 2013

Kristianstad, 25 Feb - 2 March 2013.

Oli dressed himself and commanded
us to go outside and play. So we did.

Gusti and mom. He didn't like taking a bath. Not
at all. He even scared mom a little when he
screamed with all his might... Well, you can't
blame him for not being opinionated!
 
Toys all over! Mom went to the attic
and got Oli a bunch of mine and my
siblings' old toys, and after that there
wasn't a dull moment.


Breastfeeding, the one and only thing that could
calm down a very upset and newly bathed baby.

A grandmother's love...

On an excusion in Kristianstad's vattenrike. Oli
on a duck watch.


Why walk when you can run?!

Watching fish in a tank. Very interesting. Very.

Having coffee in Kristianstad. Oliver instantly
found a playmate. Unfortunately, she was scared
off when Oli showed off his lion's roar...

Dad and Gusti fell asleep on the couch. Adorable.

Breakfast time!

Night night.. Gusti is sooo cuddly!

Mom and dad had a great day with Oli. During the day, Oli got
to go with mom to her workplace and as luck would have it, that
day they went to Andy's lekland wich was filled with slides, ball
pits and other fun stuff. Oli had a blast!

Relaxing in front of a hungarian tale on Youtube.

Oli running in mom's garden.

Oli and mom on their way to the playground.



Hanna, Hedda (the dog) and Johan
invited me to lunch with them while
I was visiting them in Malmö.


Hanna's daughter Henny! Cuteness!
Some part of me still thinks it is SO
weird that both Hanna and I have kids
(those of you who knew us when we
were 8 and 18 know why), but another
part of me think it is naturall. Life..

Yummy macarons, latte and some
quick shopping with Billie in Lund.
And a lot of girls talk, as usual. Much
needed! I felt quite nostalgic. I had a
great time living in Lund and it is such
a cute town with loads of charm.

Móni and Per in their new house in
Veberöd. It was really big (8 rooms
for two people -come on!) and pretty
although Per might have his work cut
out renovating it.

We had dinner and Móni also made
some snacks..

Mónika playing with Gustaf.

Oliver playing with his uncle Zoltán.

Per on baby duty. He is a natural! (Hint hint,
I want to be an aunt too!)

Just out from the barber's.. well at least from
under my mom's hands. It is really difficult to
cut Oli's hair since he refuses to sit still but she
managed anyhow. Impressive.

Some dancing. Just because he felt like it. :)



Always on the move.. but I caught him for a second!

Oli loooves to bathe!
We had a really nice week with my parents in Kristianstad and I even had a day to "myself" (I brought Gusti with me), visiting my oldest friend Hanna and her family in Malmö, then a quick stop in Lund to have coffee with Billie and last but not least a trip to Vebröd with Móni to see her and Per's new house.
Sorry for all the tilted pictures, I don't know what went wrong and I haven't figured out how to fix it.

Inga kommentarer: