tisdag 16 april 2013

Easter in Langesund 2013.

The stillness is incredibly peaceful.
A great breakfast view!

There was the traditional lamb. Erik rejoyced; it's one of his
favourite dishes and since I'm not so big on it he rarely has
 it anymore.

Oliver found the Easter cake and I found
him halfway up in the bookshelves...

...then he found his first egg!

This is what my Easter bunny brought Oli;
a pedagogic toy. It is small plastic pieces that
look like two pluses and only your imagination
 limit what you can build out of it. Oli made airplanes.
 

Grandmother Ingela and I try to guide Oliver to find his next egg.

Under the lamp perhaps? No?

On the floor?

HERE it is!

Oliver enjoys both contents of his eggs:
the second one was more traditionally
filled with sweets. Much appreciated as
you can see.

We painted some eggs. Very few, but still. I think the dappled
ones were the most beautiful and Oli made them all by himself.

My little family and I, out on a beautiful walk.

Ingela and Ernst.











Gusti and I soaked up some sun.
 

One of the first sailboats of the
season were spotted!


Inga kommentarer: