måndag 8 oktober 2012

Móni & Per, The Wedding. Part three; the party!

Cheers!



Zoli and Attila, cousins.

Dad and Ádám, his nephew.


Ibolya and Annamária came a long way from Dávod/Budapest.


Daddy gives his speach that wasn't officially a speach
because the bride and groom wanted it in written form
instead, but as you can see, daddy couldn't resist! 

Mom!

Móni and all of the bridesmaides! 

Wise words are delivered to the groom..

Hehe noticed the halo? It was meant to be a
picture of my hairdo but hey, this is how good
I am! B-) 


Wise words and tearful speaches to the bride.


The first dance! The song? "The time of my
life" from Dirty Dancing.. SO appropriate (if you
know the Rüll sisters)! It was my sister's and my
favourite movie when we grew up and we saw it
almost every day after school, so this really
 hit home with me. I am such a dork, I know. 



OMG when Zoli took me for a dance..! He for one knows how
to shake it properly while I struggled just to keep up (and keep
my shoes on..). But I had a blast! Fake it 'til you make it, right?





Mom and I.

Per abducted the bride, according to hungarian tradition...

Dad and I.


The twins!

Me and my beloved siblings.




Guess who is the dominant one..? ;) 

Cake for everyone!



Per won the armwrestling competition, at least
over Zoli.. 

Mom and dad! 

Ági and I. 

After the abduction the happy couple returned
and the red dress symbolises that Móni now is
a mrs and not a miss anymore. 




My handsome brother!


A kiss on our fifth wedding anniversary!





Inga kommentarer: