fredag 19 oktober 2012

In need of distraction!

With 31 weeks of my second pregnancy under my belt, I am feeling exhausted (tired doesn't cover it) and in dire need of something that will make the remaining weeks go by in a jiffy. The baby is kicking like a maniac day and night (I woke up at 02.30 this morning because of the football player in traning in my stomach), acid reflux is occuring on a daily basis and if I take a walk that is longer than 20 minutes my whole body aches for days. Otherwise I'm feeling just fine! =)

Erik and I have been house hunting for the last years but that has increased in intensity now that we are about to become four in our family, and last weekend we went to look at a house we were interested in. House hunting is such a dreadful task since there are so many factors that have to be right and we are increadibly picky (too picky for our budget at least!). Now we are thinking of building something ourselves instead, and get exactly what we want. What do we want? This house from Bothniahus (pictures borrowed from www.bothniahus.se) checks all the boxes:





Inga kommentarer: