måndag 3 september 2012

Major mishap.

Erik has been on parental leave for the last month and that meant that while I was working he was able to do things like getting the car checked out and go house hunting. Last week he did just that and coming back from the house he went to look at, he lost our compact camera somewhere. Luckily I found it the day after in our garage where Erik had lost it. Unlyckily enough someone had run it over with a car, so the whole thing was simply crushed. In it I recovered the memory card from this summer but it was somewhat damaged, but in the week that will come I will try to save what can be saved from it and continue blogging from the events of our summer (Langesund was just half of it). Anyhow, yesterday we got a new compact camera so there will be no excuses not to blog anymore! In addition to summer pics there are also pictures from last weekend when I went to Kristianstad and threw my sister a hen party..
This weekend has been a super busy one. Erik and I emptied our storage unit in the basement and threw away a lot of things and then just kept on going in the kitchen and in the hall and managed throw out four bags of shoes. What a relief! I intend to keep on going until we have gone through the whole apartment. Along with the late spring cleaning I also washed six mashines full of clothing and Erik made sourdough bread with our new food processor (bought at the same time as the camera) and we even managed to squeeze in a quick coffee with Marcus while in town. I fell into bed by 23.30 but was so overexcited that it took me an hour to wind down and fall asleep.
Our new, very longed for, friend in the kitchen!

Inga kommentarer: