tisdag 11 september 2012

Hungary, Balatonalmádi 5-10 Aug., Budapest 10-12 Aug. 2012.


Just because we were at the beach didn't mean that we
couldn't read books.. 

The amount of fruit in proportion to his size
that this little guy could eat was amazing.

Why do it differently than dad??


Lazy days! Although we spent the hottest hours indoors
because of Oliver's nap after lunch. Making him fall asleep
in a regular bed when he could get out whenever he wanted
was a big challenge every day, but sedulous wins!

An amazing lunch in Budapest and a fun day of shopping
followed by an even better dinner out. One of the best days!

At restaurant Kárpátia in Budapest. Oliver refused to go to
sleep in his stroller (maybe he has outgrown it?) so he had to
be entertained otherwise. Here he joined the orchestra.



"I want THAT!" pointing to my caramelized peaches.
Surprisingly he didn't enjoy the goose liver, but I didn't
complain as there was more for me for a change.. 


Love by the Danube.. We had drinks after the dinner when Oli
finally gave up and fell asleep in his stroller. Good times! And
how wonderful to stay at Intercontinental Budapest! We
had a room with a view over the water and the Chain Bridge (also
seen in the background here). I truly recommend the place! Their
breakfast was the best I have had in a very long time, if ever! 


Happy!



The following day Erik and Oliver flew back to Norway to
spend another week there. I stayed for one more day before I
went back to Stockholm to work. I spent the day with my relative
Anna-Mária  We had a great lunch at the Liszt Ferenc square,
went shopping for five or six hours straight, then had
dinner together. The plan was to go out for drinks but we
were way to tired to do anything else but go back to Anna-Mária's
place and immediately go to bed. 


Inga kommentarer: