torsdag 12 april 2012

February & March 2012

Erik's parents babysat Oliver twice in February and there was
a lot of Bamse reading going on, much to Oli's delight!

My food is always so much more interesting...

Why play with only one toy at a time when you
can play with many at the same time??!

Cuddle pause.

This mini teddybear asked me out on a date on Valentine's and
of course I agreed! Erik and I were both tired and had a cold so
it was the fastest dinner I have ever been to. Despite that it was
nice to get away for a little while!

The whole family was severely "hit" by the flu
this season so for all of February and March
we were sick. Even I had to be at home for TWO
weeks from work and thaat is unprecendented!
Damn those daycare bacteria!!



Cars, buses and trucks are all that Oliver talks about and plays
with nowadays.

Inga kommentarer: