fredag 21 oktober 2011

Kristianstad 14-16 October, 2011.

Taking a bath.

Grandmother's favourite small person!

Watching the fire with me and my siblings.

With granddad.

There is always time for a fairy tale!

Having coffee at Duvanders with Hanna, her
boyfriend and Oliver's friend to be in Hanna's tummy :)



Taking a walk in beautiful Tivoliparken.

Pointing out some geese..

..and Oli looks with moderate interest.


Helloooo... Beside Helge Å.



In my parents' garden.



He is such a happy boy!




Mónika's fiancé Per chilled on the
couch, watching a movie on Saturday
evening with Oliver (and Móni).

Grandmother made sure that there was no shortage
of things to play with..

Guess who took a liking to my piano
on Sunday morning, waking the whole
house up?

Oliver's first drawing! Although the
crayons were also nice to taste..


Dad made a proper goulash and Oliver loved it!


Dad, Oli and I.




Kicking leafs... Ah, what a wonderful
autumn weekend!

Inga kommentarer: