söndag 21 augusti 2011

Visit to Oliver's kindergarten to be.



Unfortunately it is not the one I wanted him to attend, but the preschool teachers seem to care about the kids so I hope he will like it there even if the premises may not be the most stimulating ones. I wanted Oliver to get into one of the private kindergartens here in Frösunda, but it is insanely hard to get in due to the massiv surplus of babies and the deficit of preschools in the area. Anyway, Oli is starting on the very day he turns one because I am going back to work. I have such anxiety for this. If I could choose, I would stay home with my baby a little longer and not put him in some institution where I have no control over what happens to him. Instead I have to stash away my feelings in a far-far corner of my mind and go to work first thing tomorrow (Erik is on paternity leave for another two weeks so he will take care of him until it is time). Yay.

Inga kommentarer: