tisdag 9 augusti 2011

Summer in Dávod, Zombor and Szabadka, 2011.

Oliver eats by himself in Dávod.


With my grandparents, Gizella (aka Mami) and
Pál (aka Tati) in Zombor.

Oliver and Mami, sharing a moment.

Tati and Mami at restaurant Slon. 

Fresh fish at the restaurant and Oli is
very interested..

Cevapcici and much much more, yummy!



Bathing in our backyard in Dávod.


Mom and Oli, bathing in Püspökpuszta (the bath is
around 100 metres from our summer house).

Mmm, fresh watermelon!!

Oliver eats his first lángos.



Mom and Erik.


Dad, me and the biggest chestnut puré dessert I
have ever had!

Shopping day with a drinking pause in Baja.

Walking in a park in Zombor.

Erik and I after lunch in Szabadka.

Oliver, me and my uncle (also my godfather) Stefan.

My cousin Attila with Oliver. They got
along very well!

The Rüll brothers. My dad with his 11
months older big brother in his home
town Szabadka. 

At city center in Szabadka. 




Mom and dad.

Visiting the Kosztolányi Dezsö statue in Szabadka,
which was the author's home town. He was the uncle
of my grandmother, Kosztolányi Vera. 



Oliver tries ice cream for the first time, but not just
any ice cream, it was from Pelivan and freshly made
that day!


Zombor...


Mom and Biljana.

Dad with his cousin Oszkár.



Inga kommentarer: