torsdag 10 februari 2011

Not popular!


Oliver doesn't like carrots (yet). Can you tell? We are finally having a day at home. This week I have been hectic with me running around town, a baby who doesn't want to sleep like he used to anymore and on top of that I am sore from my workout routine that I started on Monday. I may have over done it a little bit on Tuesday. My schedule said half an hour walk before breakfast and then again in the afternoon. What do I do? I walk to the city and back since I already had things to do there (lunch with a friend at NK and a visit to the dentist). This took me three hours instead of one, so no wonder I am feeling soar, not to mention the weight lifting I did yesterday and on Monday. Yesterday I had a morning walk as well, then Oliver got the second round of vaccination shots, then I took a walk with two moms from my mommy group. After that Oli got a slight fever and threw a huge tantrum for an hour or two because he wasn't feeling well. This of course affected the night as well. Today the schedule says rest, and rest I will!

Inga kommentarer: