söndag 6 februari 2011

Friday, first meeting with my personal trainer!


I got a program for a home workout, but before that he measured me so he knows what he has to work with. Strength- and agility wise I am in bad shape. I couldn't do even one push up! My goal is to strengthen my body so I can do a lot of push ups and be moore flexible so my knees won't hurt when I run. Ok. So now the better news; my fat percentage is 19,1 (measured with Kaliper) which is quite good (it was 17,4 when I was 19 years old and worked out all week every week). My metabolic age is 14 and I weigh 52,5 kg. This is all ok, but what I want to better is my measurements: arm 24,5 cm, upper waist 68 cm(bad!), lower waist 72 cm, bottom 95,5 cm and thigh 51,5 cm. Now this is the naked truth. I will do the workout program and have a check up in three weeks time with my PT and I will report the results here as usual. This will be a challenge!

Inga kommentarer: