torsdag 11 november 2010

Snow, ice and hiking boots.


The first "real" snow (the kind that doesn't melt right away) fell two days ago and I haven't been out on any walks since then. Yesterday I went by my workplace and it was really hard to get there in high heeled boots. Today I had to take Oliver for his two month check up (or in his case, 9 weeks and 4 days) in Solna center. That is a 30 minute walk. This time I was bright enough to dig up my hiking boots that I wore on Svalbard when we visited in 2009. It turned out to be a very good thing since my feet stayed warm and dry and I didn't slip so much on the icy parts of the pavement. Oliver's check up went really well too. He is now 5610g and 58,5cm tall and the doctor thought that everything looked just as it supposed to. In one and a half month Oliver has gained 1,8kg so he is really making up for his low(ish) birth weight!

Inga kommentarer: