onsdag 3 november 2010

Malmö!


We spent the day in Malmö. Unfortunately my well laid plans went up in smoke since it took ages for mom, Oliver, Zoltan and myself to get ready, and therefore we didn't leave Kristianstad until the afternoon. This meant that I had to cancel on two of my friends that we were supposed to meet. We did however get to see Agnes and Zoltan (her husband, not my brother) and we stayed for a late lunch. Zoli (my brother) even stayed there since he bought a ticket to Egypt yesterday on a whim and "Big Zoli" is giving him a ride to the airport tomorrow. After lunch we went to meet up my very best and oldest of friends, Katarina. We chatted away for a little while but it was too short. Fortunately, she will be visiting me in Stockholm in two weeks so we will soon have some more time to catch up. We have known each other since we were eight years old and spending time together have always been uncomplicated and fun.

Inga kommentarer: