onsdag 28 april 2010

Weekend with my family in Karlskrona

Mom, Dad and Móni surprised us by coming to Karlskrona while we were visiting my brother. What a great idea that was! We had a lovely day out in the sun. We started it off by walking to the city centre..
While walking, we enjoyed the views of the archipelago that the town is founded on.
I really look chunky nowadays. I guess that is what happens when you put on eight kilos...
Then we had a nice family lunch out in the sun.
Afterwards we strolled around in the shops, but for once I wasn't the one doing the shopping!
The shopping was rounded off by an ice cream moment on a bench in the sun. Later on, Zoli grilled some meat and we had  a nice dinner together in his apartment. It was a great, great weekend. I love to be with my family! <3

Inga kommentarer: