fredag 5 mars 2010

Thursday night dinner with the Ödmansssons

Yesterday Erik made a great dinner for everyone at our place. While he was slaving over the stove, I sat in the hairdresser's chair... I had to fix my hair since my hairdresser will be on a months vacation, but it wasn't the best timing. Luckily, Erik got everything done by himself and he did it (as usual) really well. He truly is Superman... =) Here he is, with his proud mother.

Héléne and Erik William joined us aswell.

Ernst and I. Soon we will be skiing together in Bad Gastein!

(Hmm, does my hair look that red?? Really? AGAIN? It doesn't look that way in my mirror... Gah, you have no idea how hard it is to get that perfect blonde shade in a brunette's hair..)

1 kommentar:

maggan sa...

Jag tycker du är jättefin ..Oj vad skoj!!! Du vet vad jag menar....var försiktiga i fjällen och ha det underbart...kramar