måndag 3 augusti 2009

Wonderful Hungary! Siófok, Dávod and Zombor (aka Sombor, SRB), 090725-090803

Siófok, Balaton lake. We arrived late in the afternoon and despite that we were able to find a free hotel room!
Pre-party! Rum and coca-cola was the drink of the night.

A late dinner at Mala Garden in Siófok.
Weee so happy to spend time with my brother again! He met us at the airport in Budapest so we could go together to lake Balaton.
Eating goose liver and stuffed poultry... Yummy!















While Zoli and Catrin went to an all you can drink party, Erik and I hit the arcade and played just about everything. So fun!
Erik got his game face on..
Remind me to never ride a rollercoaster simulator ever again! I got SO sick from the movement..












I HAD to try! Didn't last long though but it was fun..
Just seconds away from being thrown off..
Cuddling with a python. Just because we could!
Finally at our summer house in Dávod! We were greeted by relatives, here are a couple of our cousins. From left, Ádám and on the far right, Basti aka Sebastian.
Not a bad welcoming committee..








Finally bathing in Dávod!
Having dinner at Hotel Fortuna in Dávod with Catrin, Zoltán, mom, dad, Erik and I.



I looooooove my daddy!


























In Zombor, Serbia, visiting my grandparents. Tati and Mami!
This is Rex, Mami's over indulged doggie.






Dad and Erik in my grandmothers kitchen eating "lubenica".
Mami and me.
Visiting relatives. This is dad and his cousin Oszkár with his wife.
In Dukis kitchen, one of dad's uncles. He was preparing to go to his summer house in Hvar the day after to meet up his family.
Back at our house in Dávod and Erik is back at the grill, doing what he loves.
Mom and dad.












Erik sunbathing outside our house in Dávod. A book, some music, a beer and he was totally happy!

Catrin and I, working on our tan..

We ventured out one night to the nearest town to Dávod which is Baja, to have dinner and some drinks. This place was just by the Danube so when the sun set, we were attacked by hungry moquitos so we had to move on to another place for drinks.















The house in Dávod.
At Hotel Fortuna for dinner, drinks and games!












Anna-Mária came down from Budapest just so we could spend some time together and it was great!

















Anna-Mária and me.
Erik after a strike..















Catrin after a strike..
Look at me, I am soooo strong, like Wonderwoman strong! Weeeell, not really..












A relaxed Erik is reading a book in the shadow and hunting for yellowjackets in the meantime.

Inga kommentarer: