söndag 16 augusti 2009

Erik's 30-th birthday party at Lidingö, 2009-08-15!

The birthday boy!
Mom and dad, and of course me.

I am doing the final touch ups on Catrin. I am as usual the stand in make up artist...
Annamária finally found some guy to kiss! ;)
My husband and I!
Hélène has only two weeks left to go before she and Mikael can welcome baby Agerlund to the world. Exciting times!

The family.






Daddy and me!
Dinner time.











Erik and his BFF (best friend forever), Marcus. It's a true bromance!
Cake!











Birthday cake.













Cake and beer. Obviously a good match, at least according to Erik's expression on his face..
A cherry, Annamária and me.









Mom and I used telepathy and managed to dress almost identically. Somewhat wierd..








Birthday presents; here the result Erik will get after he has been training with Thomas..
Erik will be able to dissect every wine after he has learned what to look for with this game's help. From the cooking class and camera he also got he can cook something to match and then document it!






This is what he got from me! Now he can match his brown shoes aswell as his belt...
Mrs and Mr Klose.

















Lisa and Hagis, visiting from Skåne. With some luck, this great couple will move to Stockholm in the next couple of months!
Sister and brother couldn't help dancing.







Erik and my mom.









Catrin, Zoli, Herman and Nina having a good time.










Dancing is a happy pill!









Inga kommentarer: