måndag 18 februari 2013

Body check; two weeks after giving birth to baby nr 2. 2013-01-01.


So yeah, I have a loooong way to go before I am Beach 2013 ready, but up until this point I only vegged out on the couch, ate everything that came in my way and kept me awake through the kicks from candy. Now to the numbers. I started my pregnancy on 55 kg, gained totally 13 kg and thus weighed 68 kg when I gave birth. I lost 5 kg just by giving birth and another kg in the two following weeks just because I breastfed. For two weeks I used a "Belly Bandit" (www.bellybandit.com) to keep my posture somewhat erect and to help my muscles find their way back. I will, as soon as I am motivated enough, get to work and shake off all this excess fat and be my hot self again. B-) To be continued...

Inga kommentarer: