tisdag 3 juli 2012

Midsummer 2012 on the island of Rödlöga (Stockholm archipelago).


























Oh yes, I cannot restrain myself what so ever! Ergo the picture bonanza... We had a fantastic Midsummer's on Rödlöga at Fischiers'! It had all the necessary ingredients; fabulous weather, great smargasbord of a million kinds of herring, snaps (for those who weren't pregnant...), sauna and bathing in the sea. The next day was as bad as the other one was good. It didn't just rain, it poured down. Not so nice when you wake up in the morning and have to pee real bad and the only toilet is an outhouse approximately 60 meters from the house, but since it was kind of warm anyways I only jumped into my wellingtons in my sleepwear and that was that. It isn't too often I spend time in a place where there isn't running water in the house or a toilet, but it is kind of relaxing and it reminds me that life doesn't necessarily have to be so complicated to be good. 

Inga kommentarer: