måndag 7 november 2011

Halloween.

A beautifully lit pond at Lidinigö church cemetary.
Oliver with his grandfather (Ernst) and grandmother (Ingela) on our
way home to eat dinner together.

Taking it easy on Sunday morning.
On Saturday we met up with Erik's parents at Haga cemetary to lit candles on the graves of their relatives. We also went to Lidingö cemetary to do the same thing. It was beautiful to see all the candles in the dark. I think that it is a nice custom to do that once a year and think of those who were before us. I often think of my grandfather, grandmother and aunt on my father's side that passed away in a horrible car crash before I was born. I wish that I had met them and I miss them. I don't need a special day for that but I know that my parents probably lit a candle at home and thought of them too.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

Inga kommentarer: