onsdag 6 april 2011

Family vacation March 3-13 2011; Miami/St Thomas/St Maarten/San Juan/Haiti/Miami.

The port in Miami during sunrise.

Port of St Maarten.

Enjoying the beachlife in St Maarten, not only the
jewellery and clothing stores...

Life is good with rum punch on the beach!


Mission completed; Oliver is asleep for his mid-day
nap.

Holliday makers... Mom and dad. 

Shopping in St Maarten; love it!


San Juan, what a beatiful island!




San Juan, Puerto Rico. Can you see the cruise ship in the
background? It was bigger than the houses on the island..


Just arrived to Miami, South Beach. Two of our three
checked in bags didn't arrive (only two days later, just
before we embarked the ship) so we had to chase
around a while for clothes and other missing things. 

Lunch on South Beach. Oliver enjoys his first tomato!

Poster boy Oliver: "-Did I just get a whole
new wardrobe from baby Gap? I love it!"

First day of sun bathing on the cruise.

<3

Family vacation time!



I got to tan and relax! My mom babysat Oliver
almost the whole time, it was a.m.a.z.i.n.g!

Erik and daddy.

Me and my beloved siblings. 






Dressed up on formal night. Note the
bow tie...


Baby and towel dog, almost the same size. Oliver
turned 6 months the same day that we started the
cruise and on the last days of it, his first two teeth
peeked out. Not a little baby anymore..

Mom, dad and their grandson Oliver on
the beach (Magen's bay) on St Thomas.

Me and Oliver, Magen's bay.



Oliver takes his first bath in an ocean in St Thomas.
Not a bad place to start, even though he wasn't too
fond of the whole bathing thing.. 




Standing in the sand was much
nicer, he thought.

Oliver, mom and I.



Sisters.


Jump of joy! Happy to be on a vacation!

Mom and dad toasted to their 30 years of marriage!






Oliver, the explorer...

Strolling in San Juan.

Gala night nr 2 on the ship. I had a
wardrobe crisis but since I had both
my sister's and my mom's wardrobe
at my disposal, it was solved in an instant!
(I borrowed this dress from my sis. Lucky
that we all wear the same size!)

Oliver in his pyjamas. He was always
asleep in his stroller just in time for
the main course.

Erik and Oliver on the beach in Labadee, Haiti.
The well fitting Panama-hat is an original
from San Juan! When in Rome..


Inga kommentarer: