onsdag 23 mars 2011

Lunch date with Nina and Oscar!


Oliver and I had a wonderful time at Nina's. It is so nice to just hang out and talk sometimes. After lunch we went for a walk in the southern parts of town where I rarely go otherwise. The sun has been shining all day so I didn't mind the excersize, even though four hours all in all (I went there by foot as well) were a bit much in hindsight. Now I am taking it easy on the sofa but dreading tomorrow when I will have a session with my personal trainer. I mean, I look forward to it but in the meantime dreading it because my body is still a bit sore from the light excersize he made me do the day before yesterday. Hmm, that body update I promised a while ago.. Well since I didn't stick to the home workout plan for more than I week before I fell ill and consequently dropped it I don't have any positive to report; I gained 2kg instead.. But today is a new day and I will keep on trying until I reach my goals.

Inga kommentarer: