lördag 29 januari 2011

Nighty night!


Oliver is in his new pyjamas and he will soon go to bed. I think I won't be far behind, my earlier walk to the city with Cat wiped me out. Though I have to suit myself a little, for who takes on a 7km walk in high heeled boots? Really? And when I say high heels I mean 10cm high.. Well, my motto in life is "do it properly or not at all"! Tonight Oliver and I are all alone because Erik is having a guys night with Marcus and Bo at the former's country cottage. I have been craving sweets and chocolate since we got home but in lack of such I have cleaned out the cupboards of musli, bread and raisins and the fridge of cheese. I really need to learn how to restrain myself. Nah, scrap that! I have chocolate powder and milk! I am off to make some chocolate milk. Hot coco here I come..

Inga kommentarer: