lördag 21 augusti 2010

Erik's birthday party, 2010-08-20.

Uncle Erik with little-Erik. The little one also has his birthday in August, on the 26 to be exact. He will turn one year old. Time flies!
Hagis and Lisa, hanging out in the kitchen with Catrin.
Hélène is helping herself to a piece of cake while little-Erik and husband Mikael are waiting patiently for their turn. Herman and Marcus also at the table.
Bo, Thomas and Magnus.
The happy birthday boy with his specially ordered white chocolate cake, and me. I am HUGE! And with very, very, very dark hair..
Later.. I am soooo tired!
Last ones standing! Marcus and Thomas were the last ones to leave the party. I gave up soon after this picture was taken and went to bed. It had been a long day and I couldn't escape the tiredness that comes with that belly of mine either.

Inga kommentarer: