söndag 31 januari 2010

"Trafikplats glädjen"


I just saw a one man show by Jonas Gardell together with Nina (thank you Maggan for going to Mexico and letting me go with your daughter instead!) at Folkoperan. It was a great show and that is saying a lot since I'm not especially fond of his books, but he is very captivating in person and really knows how to tell a story. Earlier this weekend, that is yesterday, Erik and I went for a work out in the gym. I must have been over doing it or not drinking enough water or something, because when we got back and have had lunch, my eye sight got blurred and I got a terrible headache. Some aspirin, soda (only sugar can make me feel instantly better..) and a nap made me feel somewhat better and I could attend the dinner Herman and Mai had prepared for us. But that was just it for me. After the dinner I had to lay down and I stayed down in the sofa for the remaining part of the evening. I even fell asleep a couple of times while "the grown ups" were talking. I felt a little bad for not being able to participate in the dinner as much as I wanted to, but there was noting to be done. Anyways, my weekend turned out to be great, in spite of my deceiving body. And Erik even drove me to and fro the theater, which was on the other side of the town AND he has cooked the best meals for us the whole weekend. I feel so lucky to have friends who take me out to do fun stuff and to have such a great hubby!

Inga kommentarer: