måndag 7 december 2009

Friday night, December 4.


24 years ago I got a call from my mom, telling me that my long awaited siblings had finally arrived. That night, after I had seen and held them the first time, I fell asleep on moms hospital bed, utterly happy. So here here, to my beloved brother and sister on their birthday! This Friday I couldn't be with them, instead I spent it with a quite pregnant Nina. She truly looks wonderful. Mommyhood is becoming her! Anyhow, I took a two hour long walk to the other end of the city to meet her and together we took the metro to the southern suburbs to watch the play "A midsummer nights dream" in a new version. It was really good and had a couple of smart touches to the old theme, it was refreshing. The rest of the weekend I stayed in, at home with Erik, taking it easy and discovered that it was just what I needed! Thoug one exception was made when we ventured out to his parents for a very nice Sunday dinner.

Inga kommentarer: