tisdag 1 september 2009

Saturday's events in Helsingborg, in detail.

Doesn't big sister mean that you have to be the tallest? Let's try that...
















Final touches, comme d'habitude.










Sis and her boyfriend.

















Per, me and Zoli.

























Móni with her friends.












Sisters

















Zoli and Catrin.












The twins.

















Móni told med to get out of my safe and boring jeans outfit and made me slip into my LBD (that is the "little black dress" for those of you who don't have Vogue or likes as "bibles"). Anything for the hostess, right?!














Móni and Maria, co-workers, friends and equals in their love for dance.






Per tries a daring move; doing two things at one time (balancing his drink and holding Móni..)!









Zoli with a trio of Móni's friends that have been hanging out since they were seven or so.





Finally out and dancing at Tempel! I accidentally got all ten or twelve of us in for free... hihihi...














Great fun to be out with my siblings! I love you so much!!!












Don't make me go home yet..! That was my last cry when everyone was yawning and I realized that it already was over, at half past three or so. It was one of the best nights I've had in a long time (and I've been to a couple of good parties recently), but nothing beats the company of my siblings and a close friend! The only one missing was of course Erik who had to work in Poland all weekend. Well, at least I made the most of my alone time!

Inga kommentarer: