onsdag 25 mars 2009

Budapest, Monday 23 March

Went to a new shopping mall (Arena Plaza) but ended up looking more at Petra's ten month old baby than at the goods..
Petra and Dániel.
I am sooo relaxed around kids... NOT!




Dani found something interesting, just went for it and grabbed it. He is such a boy...
A cute boy, that is!






On Tuesday I was left all alone in Budapest, so I went for a food safari. I can never say no to ice cream in adorable cafés..
If I ever have a shop, the interior will look something like this. Just imagine pretty shoes, looking just like candy and presented as such, but with less calories. Divine!
Here, I though of my grandmother...
Mami, itt rád gondoltam!
I couldn't resist to eat a couple more of my favourite pastry, pogácsa, so I went to the food market and got a whole bunch that served as lunch. My favourite salami brand is in the background aswell... Although failing to bring some home along with goose liver and Tokaji, I was very happy with my stay.

Inga kommentarer: